Record It Studio
When good enough isn’t good enough
The Record It Studio is located in room 323 in the JC Long Building on 9 Liberty St. Managed by TLT, it contains a variety of tools that faculty can use to enhance their teaching, work on special projects and create new educational content. The Record It Studio was made possible by funding from the School of Business’ Department of Supply Chain and Information Management.
It is available for faculty and staff use. Students may use it but must be accompanied by a faculty member.
Lightboard, Video Camera & Green Screen
The Lightboard is a dynamic new way to create engaging face-to-face videos by drawing on a light-up glass panel. It was constructed by TLT and made possible by a grant from the School of Business. We also have the capability to record green screen videos, presentations, interviews and more!
Podcasting and Audio Recording
The podcasting studio consists of two high quality microphones and an audio mixer connected to a Mac. With this setup one can easily record interviews, individual audio, podcasts, etc.
HTC Vive Pro Virtual Reality
With the HTC Vive Pro virtual reality system, you can experience room-scale ‘virtual presence’ through a headset and wireless controllers. With programs including:
- Tilt Brush (art, spacial recognition)
- CalcFlow (math)
- Engage (business, communication)
- 1943 Berlin Blitz (history)
- Cycling Pathways to Mars (astronomy)
Check out other apps available for download at Viveport.
- Please request your appointment in the Record It Studio a minimum of 24 hours in advance. This allows staff to ensure that the equipment is functioning properly and ready to use when you arrive.
- Check the Studio’s availability before scheduling.
- Please take a moment to review the Record It Studio Policies before using the studio.