We’ve just launched the OAKS Support blog! This will be helpful for you and your students. Our goal was to have one location for everything OAKS.
Check out the blog for the following:
- Login Information and Getting Started Recommendations
- Faculty and Student Tutorials
- Scheduled Outage Dates/Times
- Upcoming Upgrades and Release Notes
- Known Issues
- OAKS User Roles and Request Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- And more!
You can access the blog at: http://blogs.cofc.edu/oaks. We want to thank Student Computing Support and the Library for working with us to make this happen. We encourage you to link to this blog in your OAKS course so that your students have access to OAKS announcements, tutorials, and outage dates, etc.