What are teachers’ picks for their top 5 back-to-school tech tools? According to a survey conducted by ReadWriteWeb they are:
1. iPad: Our group had a chance to test this out. How might you use an iPad?
2. Twitter: How might you use Twitter?
3. Google Apps for Education: How might you use Google apps?
4. Blogs: Create a WordPress blog for yourself and your students can create a blog with edublogs. How might you use blogs?
5. Sharing & Collaborative Tools: Voicethread for example. How might you use Voicethread? Please note that we do have Flip cameras and tripods that you can check out.
If you are interested in learning more about any of these tools, please your Instructional Technologist.