Attention Beta Tester:
We are ready to begin the migration to the real Desire2Learn server, now called OAKS.
First, we must know the course(s) you wish to teach using OAKS for Fall 2010, so please complete the form located at http://tinyurl.com/29vq5o9
by Thursday August 5.
• August 5th — Course Request and Migration form due.
• August 9th — We will be backing up the classes you wish to migrate (from the test servers) and will be creating your user accounts on OAKS.
• August 11th — Migrated courses will be restored to OAKS.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT make changes in your courses between August 9-11 as changes made during this time may not be saved.***
• August 12 — you will access OAKS via MyCharleston. There will be an OAKS icon in the upper right navigation area. Click on the icon to take you directly into OAKS.
• August 16-24 — Your students will begin to be added to OAKS and into your courses.
If you have any questions or problems please don’t hesitate to contact your Instructional Technologist.